Consulting packages for analyses of potential, measurement concepts and coaching/training
Combining years of experience in purchasing and supply chain management with state of the art methods of data management and data analytics, we identify and realize fact-based business optimization measurements in purchasing and supply chain management.
With Procurement-Scan, we identify potential areas of cost reduction, efficiency enhancement, liquidity improvement and optimization of your supplier base.Online Demo
For analysis of potential, we use our software-tools “SpendControl” and “DataCategorizer” as well as Analysis BOTs. The Procurement Scan includes the following service features:
- Identification of potential area of cost reduction, liquidity improvement and efficiency enhancement
- Systematic and fact-based assessment of purchasing performance in relation to leading practices and benchmarking
- Identification of measurements for purchasing optimization based on transactional indicators, procurement volume, supply management, demand profiles, supplier structure, category complexity, etc.
- Spend- and supplier profiling per category as the basis for the strategic category management
- Reduction of costs, improvement of liquidity, optimization of process efficiency and increase of effective purchasing function
Performance measurement and measurement of value contribution, based on concepts of particular key figures, are shifting increasingly into the CFO’s mandate.Online Demo
We support you in developing an appropriate concept to measure your purchasing performance and to successfully implement new processes involved.
- Definition of necessary benchmarks (base lines) to measure purchasing successes
- Definition of key figures to measure purchasing successes (reduction of costs, cost avoidance, improvement of liquidity)
- Specification of purchasing approaches that lead to measurable success in purchasing
- Specification of processes, activities as well as roles and responsibilities within the standardized ppm-process
After having implemented
the software and in order to fully exploit the potential of our solutions, workshops and coaching are offered.
In order to derive corresponding strategies and measures from data analytics, staff support is provided through user training, expert training and coaching.
- Provision of trainings for users
- Realizing process-specific trainings with regard to strategic sourcing for the conduction of analyses of potential, definition of commodity group strategy, preparation and accomplishment of tenders
Cube managers are employees of Orpheus and serve as the single point of contact for all questions and concerns regarding a BI application. They also act as the prime liasson between IT and business departments.
Planning and coordinating analyses
Cube managers coordinate new reporting requirements with IT and business departments.
Cube managers create analyses and, if necessary, new KPIs on their own.
Monitoring ETL processes (Extract, Transform, Load)
Cube managers monitor the process of extracting ERP data and loading it to the Orpheus cube.
Validating data uploads into the Orpheus cube
Cube managers work together with business departments to validate data loaded into the cube and check the reports based on it.