What is a Degree of Implementation Systematic?
Degrees of implementation represent a specific type of project milestones. They illustrate how close planned effects (e.g. planned savings) are to implementation.
In this sense, they represent status information for activity forecasting that can also be evaluated monetarily in procurement and initiative management. The following “degrees of implementation” (stages) can be differentiated in the planned procurement initiatives:
- Degree of implementation (DOI) 1: Idea defined for initiatives or planned savings
→ Awaiting release
- Degree of implementation (DOI) 2: Released for implementation
→ Estimation of the expected savings
- Degree of implementation (DOI) 3: Specific initiatives defined for the implementation of initiatives
→ Being implemented
- Degree of implementation (DOI) 4: Initiative implemented
→ Savings can now be quantified
- Degree of implementation (DOI) 5: Documents have been posted
→ Success can be reported
Impact Tracker 2022
Implement a Degree of Implementation system in procurement.
The software allows you to map your procurement projects and activities, plan cost-saving measures and assign them to responsible employees. Keyword: Initiative Controlling. Planned savings can be compared with your realized actual figures and procurement successes can be conveniently displayed using convenient evaluations.
Here you will find important terms related to spend management explained in a clear way. Small knowledge base for quick information or in full for your further education. This controlling glossary is constantly being expanded and improved.
Read blog articles about spend management, initiative management and data management in procurement, or other articles from our experts.
For more information, see the following article: